20 AMP Electric and Water are included in the Daily Camping Rate.
Come stay in the tranquil beauty of the Maryland countryside, conveniently located just 10 minutes from the heart of Westminster. Here you can cuddle with the cows, hang out with the hogs, and chill with the chickens. A family-run, working small farm, built in the 1800s, we are dedicated to improving the land, soil, plants, and wildlife, through Regenerative Agriculture with all-natural, chemical, hormone, anti-biotic, and GMO-free methods. We raise and breed Rare Heritage Livestock in a conservation program to keep these genetic lines alive and diverse. Several of our breeds are listed on the Slow Foods Ark of Taste. Our farm practices invite loads of wildlife, including herons, fox, hummingbirds, woodpeckers, deer, bald eagles, red-tailed hawk, and more.
Don’t pack too much food, we’ve got you covered! We offer Salami and Cheese, Chicken, Beef, Pork, Eggs, Butter, Honey, MicroGreens, seasonal Veggies and even Pet Treats!
Walk around the farm, watch the livestock, and the wildlife. The stream area has a Blue Heron that frequents its banks, and a family of very vocal Red-Tailed Hawks makes the trees their home. Plenty of dear graze the fields in the dusk and dawn, rabbits, groundhogs, foxes, and more can be seen from time to time. Plenty of varieties of birds make the farm their home as well.
Take a tour with us! For $20 for the whole family we’ll give you an hour tour to meet the animals! Snuggle a chicken, pet a cow, gobble at a turkey. We’ll tell you about our farming practices and why it matters to your health and the health of the earth. Kids love meeting animals and adults will learn a thing or two!
Swim in our pool! We have a 30,000 gallon salt water pool, 12 foot deep end, diving board, toys, lounge chairs, folding table/chairs, relaxation rafts, basketball net, lounge chairs, table and umbrella, all available for your enjoyment. $10/hr per person, or $30/hr family rate, or $100 for unlimited access through your whole stay up to one week. A waiver must be signed before entering the pool area.
Westminister has plenty to do if you want to get out and about. Museums, restaurants, hiking, parks, ice cream, wineries and more.
Check In and Out time are 12 noon.
By purchasing camping for any number of nights means you agree to the following terms.
- Your camper is in good working order and is legally tagged and insured.
- You will be held liable for any damage you cause to the property during your stay.
- At the end of your booked stay, if you are not paying for another night, you must leave the property by the checkout time.
- If you do not leave by the checkout time Redemption Springs has the legal right to have your camper and vehicles towed at the owners expense.
- The is private property and paying camper’s will respect the family, property, and business.
- Any extra guests must be pre-approved by Redemption Springs.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum, and curfew is 9pm.