This pineapple stuffing recipe is all the way from the Chef Jay of Perennial Restaurant in Towson MD, a lovely Easter side dish. Pair it with Chef Jay’s 5 Spice Easter Ham for a Restaurant quality family meal! Meanwhile, the recipe is perfect, and you’ll be glad to use it.
Total Time: 1 Hour
Serving: 8 people
1/2 cup granulated sugar
20 ounces crushed pineapple in its own juice
5 slices soft white bread
- When you’re about to prepare Pineapple stuffing, first preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Then, slightly mist a 1.5-quart baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Place the butter, and sugar in a large bowl and cream together with an electric mixer until very pale and fluffy (about 5 minutes on high speed).
- Afterwards, whip in the eggs, one at a time.
- Add the pineapple and its juice.
- Now, tear the bread into 1-inch pieces and fold it into the pineapple mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish and bake for 1 hour, or until bubbly and beginning to turn golden.
- Then, leave it to cool for a few minutes.
- Your pineapple stuffing is ready. Serve warm with any toppings and drinks of your choice.