Citronella is a tall grass grown in Asia with a crisp, fresh aroma. It is soothing to the skin and creates an uplifting atmosphere. Citronella essential oil is a known powerful insect repellent and an ideal companion during outdoor activities.
From the leaf of a tall grass native to Asia, Citronella essential oil has a crisp, fresh aroma. With powerful pest repellent benefits, Citronella oil keeps creepy-crawlers out of the house and off your skin and clothing. It is an ideal companion for camping, hiking, and trips to the great outdoors. Citronella essential oil works by masking the human fragrances that insects find appealing. Citronella oil components include citronellol and geraniol, which are good for cleaning surfaces in and outside the home. When inhaled, Citronella oil promotes happy, positive feelings. Applied topically, it can be soothing to the skin and scalp.
- Diffuse Citronella oil to ward off insects, especially mosquitoes.
- Apply Citronella essential oil to skin with Fractionated Coconut Oil for use as a topical insect repellent.
- Add three to four Citronella oil drops in water to clean surfaces.
- Diffuse Citronella oil to promote a cheery, optimistic environment.
- Use Citronella oil in shampoo and conditioner to boost cleansing while adding shine.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
- Natural pest repellent
- Cleans surfaces
- Emotionally uplifting and stress reducing
- Skin and scalp soother and booster
Slightly sweet, floral, rosy, rosey, lemon-like,
Possible skin sensitivity, Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
There are no reviews yet.